This Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) program offers exam prep Bootcamp to professionals who seek to engage in project management and to those who plan to take the PMI-ACP® exam. This course covers the principles, concepts, and approaches to modern project management and provides both theoretical and practical knowledge to professionals engaged in managing projects. The course is based on the PMI-ACP®, exam content outlined by PMI® covering seven domains (Agile principles and mindset, value-driven delivery, stakeholder engagement, team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection and regulation, and continuous improvement) and various tools and techniques.
This 21 hours course is designed to cover the following topics:
- Agile Principles and Mindset : Explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization.
- Value- Driven Delivery : Deliver valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities. Have the stakeholders provide feedback on these increments, and use this feedback to prioritize and improve future increments.
- Stakeholder Engagement : Engage current and future interested parties by building a trusting environment that aligns their needs and expectations and balances their requests with an understanding of the cost/effort involved. Promote participation and collaboration throughout the project life cycle and provide the tools for effective and informed decision making.
- Team Performance: Create an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization, enhances relationships among team members, and cultivates a culture of high performance.
- Adaptive Planning : Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings.
- Problem Detection and Resolution: Continuously identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the product, the process, and the team.
PDU: 21 - satisfies PMI’s 21 contact hour requirement for the exam and 21 PDUs for PMI credential holders.
Students will be provided with:
- Lecture Slides
- Access to several supporting materials through the MGU portal
Course Delivery Methods
On Ground - Face to Face
Registration and Payment
You can register and pay through the MGU portal or by calling 1-844-235-0220 or 240-670-7746.
Why Maryland Global Training Center?
- Course taught by scholar-practitioners: Our instructors are PMP certified and have several years of project and program management experience both in government and private industries. Their graduate-level teaching and research experience will help students to relate to the logic behind each exam question.
- High exam passing success rate: We pride ourselves on providing quality and targeted courses that will ensure a high percentage passing rate of the exam.
- Early access to teaching material: Our online learning management platform allows students to have access to reading materials, case studies, and research papers to better prepare for this intensive course.
- Flexible Schedule: The boot camp is designed to accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals. We have various options including weekday and weekend classes.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call
1-844-235-0220 or 240-670-7746